Speak English

Speak English

Sabtu, 20 Juli 2013

A red, red rose

(Robert Burns)

O my luve, is like a red, red rose,
    That's newly sprung in June.
O my luve is like the melodie
    That's sweetly played in tune.


As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
    So deep in luve am I,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
    Till a' the seas gang dry.
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
    And the rocks melt wi' the sun!
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
    While the sands o' life shall run.
And fare thee weel, my only luve,
    And fare thee wel awhile!
And I will come again, my love,
    Though it were ten thousand mile!

*************************************
Siswantoro. 2002. Apresiasi Puisi-puisi Sastra Inggris. Surakarta: Muhammadiyah University Press.


2 komentar:

  1. wah sumpah, aku jadi inget pak Sis dan Suparti. Apa kabar mereka...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Pak Sis baik2 saja. aku ketemu pas seminar di hotel Kusuma sahid.

      Parti juga baik2 saja, jadi peserta workshop di acara itu.

      :)

      Hapus